Mount Union Stadium
The home of the Purple Raider football, men's and women's soccer along with track and field teams, Mount Union Stadium was built in 1913 and is the oldest college football stadium in the state of Ohio.
Parts of the covered stands on the west side and the ticket booths on the south side of the stadium still date back to that year. The eastside of the stadium was added in 1927.
A remodel project was completed in 2002 that included an addition and redo of the roof to the covered stands, additional restroom facilities, a new press box, scoreboard and a sythentic grass turf field.
More recently, the NCAA regulation 400 meter track has been redone and most of the competition equipment was updated as Mount Union hosted the 2010 Ohio Athletic Conference Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
In 2011, a state-of-the-art FieldTurf synthetic playing surface was added.
In 2013 a project was completed that remade the press box into the Dom Capers Press Box and the Ron Walter Locker Rooms were added.